Deadpool I seriously need a speed bump between my brain shirt

I was on a ramp connecting one highway with another and Deadpool I seriously need a speed bump between my brain shirt. Ahead of me in the road I see what looks like a speed bump across the lane. This was due to the effects of heat and cold, time and coupled with shoddy road repair work, it was simply a wrinkle in the asphalt. It’s too common here. So, here I am going fast and leaning into the turn with a speed bump coming at me. I tried, unsuccessfully to get my bike upright and hit this bump with my wheels straight. Immediately the handlebars start shaking, I know I’m going down. The next moment I’m thinking that I need to raise my arms to protect my head, well that didn’t work because of my speed and tumble.
Deadpool I seriously need a speed bump between my brain Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Deadpool I seriously need a speed bump between my brain shirt
Home: https://updateshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater