Bulbasaur I’m not lazy I’m on my energy saving mode shirt

I used to think like Bulbasaur I’m not lazy I’m on my energy saving mode shirt. Always picking Charmander or Squirtle in my playthroughs. Then I played Pokemon Let’s Go, where you have the ability to catch a Bulbasaur in Viridian Forest. I did so, and I’m finding the little guy to be surprisingly useful. He basically soloed Brock’s Gym and Misty’s Gym due to type advantage, and can learn some moves that might not have the highest upfront damage, but have useful secondary effects or do good damage over time. Hit my enemy with a Sleep Powder to put them out, then Leech seed to gradually drain them, or Sludge Bomb to make them slowly die from poison. Bulbasaur is a lot better than people give it credit for.
Bulbasaur I'm not lazy I'm on my energy saving mode Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Bulbasaur I’m not lazy I’m on my energy saving mode shirt
Home: https://updateshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater