Normal people is H2O me is beer shirt

High Functioning Aspergers people behave very similarly to individuals with Normal people is H2O me is beer shirt, but with a difference – the fucked up things that Aspergers people do, where they appear selfish, insensitive, inflexible, not listening, spaced-out, unable to change routines, not adaptable, doing ordinary tasks in bizarre and inefficient ways, constantly interrupting you…they don’t do them to piss you off or hurt you, their brains just don’t work the “normal” way.  A more subtle example would be: in Western societies, it is a socially normative practice to be shown how to do a simple task once or twice and then never have to be told again.
Normal people is H2O me is beer Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Normal people is H2O me is beer shirt
Home: https://updateshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater