Just let your Soul Glo shirt

People do definitely notice something is not alright if I consciously take off the Just let your Soul Glo shirt, for example in school setting when some bully type thought I’d be a good target, came to me and started trying to wind me up or hurt my feelings I guess, just looking at him maskless was apparently enough and warranted me a nickname of iceman, in a somewhat fearful tone. Also he beat up a guy who said something bad about me even though we never really even talked or established any friendship, I still don’t quite understand why he did it, as to impress me it felt like but to me it makes no sense.
Just let your Soul Glo Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Just let your Soul Glo shirt
Home: https://updateshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater