I’m a trucker my level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity shirt

At any reputable company, the most dangerous thing you will do is drive to and I’m a trucker my level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity shirt. That’s true of office buildings, chocolate factories, chemical plants, nuclear reactors, oil rigs, and army bases. People seriously underestimate how dangerous driving is, and seriously overestimate the level of risk involved in “dangerous” jobs. Unless you’re a deepwater fisherman, bomb disposal technician, or long-haul trucker, your job is very, very, very safe. Okay, I wasn’t really near of the guy (never talked to him), so he wasn’t really a classmate, and he had graduated, but he graduated in June and he died in October, so the majority of students in my level was knowing him.
I'm a trucker my level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity Hoodie
Buy this shirt: I’m a trucker my level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity shirt
Home: https://updateshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater