My God’s not dead he’s surely alive he’s living on the inside roaring like a Lion shirt

My God’s not dead he’s surely alive he’s living on the inside roaring like a Lion shirt. Damian Wilson medications made me extremely suicidal to the point where I was scared to be home alone I stopped my medication and some days suck but I’d rather feel anxious and miserable then what I use to feel like on medication it was terrible. Agreed. Ive just come off the meds after 3 years on them and was a rough rd witch cost me a relationship. The brain zaps were the worst thing about weing off them bloody uncomfortable but glad im almost med free now.
My God's not dead he's surely alive he's living on the inside roaring like a Lion V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: My God’s not dead he’s surely alive he’s living on the inside roaring like a Lion shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater