Chicken Hei Hei why y’all trying to test the Jesus in me shirt

My husband, who grew up on Knox St in the ’60s, is trying to remember the name of man-made beach west of Chicken Hei Hei why y’all trying to test the Jesus in me shirt. There was also a swimming pool, picnic area and trailer park there. He remembers a place called Sunset Beach, but this is not it. Does anyone know the name of the other place?  Bison Park later to be renamed Jellystone was on the North of the number one highway and Sunny Harbour was on the south side.
Chicken Hei Hei why y'all trying to test the Jesus in me Guys Shirt Buy this shirt: Chicken Hei Hei why y’all trying to test the Jesus in me shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater