Deer and beer that’s why I’m here shirt

Clarify your onions then brown your Deer and beer that’s why I’m here shirt. Pour in two bottles of your favorite beer I don’t drink but the darker beers make for a richer flavor so I use local Abita Amber. Cook down until beer has been reduced completely. Add seasonings to taste then add remainder of beer and cook down to a sloppy joe like consistency! Serve on bread and enjoy! I want some jagermeister its been too long and the one liquer i know i can drink without getting hungover.
Deer and beer that's why I'm here Guys shirt Buy this shirt: Deer and beer that’s why I’m here shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater