Deer and beer that’s why I’m here shirt

Deer and beer that’s why I’m here shirt. Gratitude must be a spontanious reaction. Would you rather be happy or gratefull? Gratefull is more for plants, they have to be gratefull for the wether and the soil. We humans can be more active so we can be gratefull for the possibilities to achieve happiness.  This account is focused around taking pictures of things that I find to have a special effect on peoples lives. Then I add a quote or some advice that I have come over in the past few years.
Deer and beer that's why I'm here V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: Deer and beer that’s why I’m here shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater