I live in a war zone run by a tiny army I created myself shirt

I live in a war zone run by a tiny army I created myself shirt. Imagine if all this money including weapon delivery systems were devoted to peace. We may have smart scientists but we have idiots for politicians. This is so scary, I pray all that countries that have nuclear weapons are smart enough not to use them. There really is no way to know. It would, however, cause significant radiation levels worldwide and end life as we know it. Volcanos are noted to affect weather.
I live in a war zone run by a tiny army I created myself V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt:  I live in a war zone run by a tiny army I created myself shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater