If cussing in front of my kid makes me a bad parent then shit shirt

If cussing in front of my kid makes me a bad parent then shit shirt. Was anyone else slightly disappointed when you found out it can only be driven from one side? It is basically a regular truck. It just looks different.  It caused so many accidents from people thinking it was traveling the wrong way that they banned it. If it’s getting closer it’s coming at you. If it’s moving away from you. Usually when cars are in front of you they are driving in the same direction. What has happened to common sense.
If cussing in front of my kid makes me a bad parent then shit V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater