I Seriously Need A Speed Bump Between My Brain And My Mouth Shirt

I Seriously Need A Speed Bump Between My Brain And My Mouth Shirt. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch.
Sorry I am already taken by a sexy and crazy girl V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater