Y’all realize I’m gonna snap one day right shirt

He said well ain’t nobody make banana pudding like Y’all realize I’m gonna snap one day right shirt. So you you keep the pudding moving til she gets back and let her put her love in it cause her love is all I want. I laughed and said she has you and that’s all she wants as well. He said she has all my love and always will. I wanted to bust out in tears. But I stayed strong. I was there for a woman the moment she was on the phone with a doctor telling her that her husband had cancer I had just walked in her back door and she stood there and looked at me and said what am I gona do.
Y'all realize I'm gonna snap one day right V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: Y’all realize I’m gonna snap one day right shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater