She’s got a smile it seems to me reminds me shirt

She’s got a smile it seems to me reminds me shirt. If you could say a prayer for us this morning we’re here at hospital for raegan to have surgery, although thankfully it’s a smaller tonsil surgery with a couple of other things needing to be done; but because of her open heart surgery anytime she goes under there’s a lot of variables we have to watch. So we’ll be here for a couple days. Thankfully Raegan is the toughest girl we’ve ever met, and like always she’s got a smile on her face, that’s putting a smile on our face. When she’s yours she brings the sunshine, when she’s gone the world goes dark.
She’s got a smile it seems to me reminds me V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: She’s got a smile it seems to me reminds me shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater