I’m either drinking Mtn Dew shirt

I’m either drinking Mtn Dew shirt. I loved diet pepsi and diet mountain dew before, but I know they’re not good for me, so I don’t want to go back to drinking them daily. I have been trying different sparkling waters, and so far the Meijer one is my favorite, but I’m not sure how good that is for me either. So anyone that knows me knows that I don’t smoke,drink or do drugs but my drug of choice was Diet Mountain Dew. You never saw me without one in my hand or within arms reach. Well I am here to say. The only other option is beer and I can’t have that either.
I'm either drinking Mtn Dew Ladies tee
Buy this shirt: I’m either drinking Mtn Dew shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater