I’m either drinking Diet Coke shirt

I’m either drinking Diet Coke shirt. When you purchase something from Suzy down the street, it doesn’t make it any different than buying it in the store. Actually chances are that you’re getting a better deal cuz then you don’t have some big box store upcharging it to make a freaking margin on it. Being a rep for a company is non-traditional, I get it. And there were some nasty companies out there that made a bad name for everyone. So for whatever reason we still have this mindset that if you purchase something from yo friend vs the store, it’s gotta be some friggin pyramid scheme.
I'm either drinking Diet Coke Ladies tee
Buy this shirt: I’m either drinking Diet Coke shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater