I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a spoiled wife shirt

I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a spoiled wife shirt. Kids are going to fall, kids are going to get hurt, kids are going to be kids. You can freak out and cause them to be panicked and anxious all their lives or laugh it off and keep going. All of these kids are fine. This stuff happens. You check them, reassure them that everything’s ok and move on. And I love how that little boy at the end looks at his mom, after banging into that mirror. The dad with the kid biking off of the pick-up could use a basic physics lesson though.
I never dreamed I'd grow up to be a spoiled wife V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a spoiled wife shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater