I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you shirt

I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you shirt. Take those floats off the boys, they aren’t coast guard approved AND they damage the kids form. They make their legs in the wrong position and limit their ability to move their arms which you need to swim. Chest life jackets work the best. I know you didn’t ask, I’m just trying to help any parent out there that may need guidance on which floats to put on their child. the last boy reminds me of you with your whole I can’t touch even though you were taller and I could touch.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater