I am sorry the nice bartender is on vacation shirt

I am sorry the nice bartender is on vacation shirt. Waitresses are very nice and allways making sure you have anything you need. The bartender from yesterday very nice man sorry I didn’t get his name but he prepares good drinks. I wish I lived closer I will be there at least twice a week. I got my vip guest list tonight so hit me up so you dont have to wait in the general admission line! Get there early and if you plan on drinking make sure you take care of your bartenders! Rage with me people! Hope to see you all there.
I am sorry the nice bartender is on vacation Tank top
Buy this shirt: I am sorry the nice bartender is on vacation shirt
Home: https://nemoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13/11

Tooth blame it all on my roots vintage shirt

The X-Files The truth is out there Christmas sweater